All children at White Rock Primary School are encouraged to take pride in their appearance and wear school uniform. It is our expectation that all children attending White Rock Primary School should wear school uniform.Please see below for more information.
WHAT IS THE CORRECT SCHOOL UNIFORM?
We have chosen easily obtained styles, colours and garments with the hope that all children wear this simple, yet smart uniform. All items that you purchase from our suppliers will have your child's name included, however if you bring in any other items of clothing such as coats, scarfs or hats, please ensure that they are all named. Named items will be returned to class as soon as they are found. Please note that for Health and Safety reasons, no jewellery should be worn other than small stud earrings.
· Red Polo shirt with collar
· Dark Blue school sweatshirt or cardigan (with logo) No
· Dark Blue/grey/black plain shorts, trousers, pinafore dress
· White/black/grey/red/dark sensible coloured tights or
· Summer Term only - Blue and white or red and white check
dress (no sun dresses or anything that resembles
· Coats are essential in the Winter term. Coats should be dark
· Sturdy black or dark coloured sensible shoes
· Plain black trainers without visible logos or white bottoms
· No sandals to be worn at any time. Toes must be covered for
· No heels or platform
WHAT IS THE CORRECT P.E KIT?
Although each class has a specific day for their PE and Dance lessons, it is sometimes necessary to change the timetable. This means these lessons may take place on a day when your child will not be expecting it.
It is required that each child have their kit in school for the full week.
- A house coloured, White Rock logo'd t-shirt.
- A pair of dark colour shorts.
- White socks (not school tights).
- Trainers. (Please ensure if you send your child in with laces they are able to do their own shoes up).
- Plimsolls are acceptable, but are not ideal for outside sports due to their lack of grip.
- Girls and boys with long hair must have this tied back away from the face.
- Earrings must be removed or taped over for every lesson.
Dark colour tracksuits may be added to kit bags as extra kit during winter term, and may be worn if the lesson is outside. This is not instead of normal PE kit as children are expected to be in shorts for indoor PE, and all Dance lessons.
For P.E clubs, children do not have to wear their PE kit, but should be appropriately dressed for the sport they will be participating in. Please read the clubs letter carefully each half term to ensure the correct kit is available (e.g. boots and shin pads for football)
Lastly, please ensure ALL PE and clubs kit is clearly named as it makes it much easier to reunite children with the correct kit!
HOW DO I ORDER UNIFORM?
We are pleased to announce our NEW school uniform provider. The company is local meaning quick delivery and it also provides high quality uniform that is customised with your child's name.The uniform shop is now open, click on the link below to purchase any items: hwww.schoolwear107.co.uk