JOIN OUR TEAM
Please check the Devon Jobs website for our latest vacancies-
https://www.devonjobs.gov.uk/ search for White Rock
We are seeking a hard-working and enthusiastic individual to join our friendly and busy admin team and to take responsibility for the administration of our Explorers Nursery.
You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be capable of prioritising and handling varied workloads, have a positive and professional manner and be able to adapt to meet the changing needs of the school.
In addition, we are looking to to appoint an individual who has:
- The ability to multi-task and a flexible approach to the wide range of work involved;
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of SIMs and other computerised systems;
- The ability to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision;
- A friendly approach, is helpful, proactive and a good organiser;
- A personable and empathetic approach to all visitors, pupils, parents and staff;
- Prior experience working in a busy office environment (preferable).
Key duties include:
- Dealing with all enquiries regarding the Nursery via telephone, email and face to face;
- Setting up and maintaining all records for the nursery including daily registers, medical information, waiting lists and payment records;
- Arranging nursery visits, settling in and stay and play sessions;
- Undertaking the administrative tasks and being the point of contact regarding invoicing, childcare vouchers and funding claims;
- Providing routine clerical support including photocopying, filing, emailing and completion of forms in line with school policy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and committed team in our vibrant and dynamic school.