Next Meeting:Tuesday 1st March 2016 at 9am and 7pm in the Hall
Please submit items for the next agenda using the email address below
We are committed to working in partnership with families and carers to provide the very best learning opportunities for our children. In response to feedback at our recent Ofsted meetings we have set up a Parents' and Carers' Forum. Please contact us on the following email address if you wish to raise any general issues.
The key purpose of the Forum will be as follows:
- To develop a successful partnership between White Rock and parents/carers in order to support and promote teaching and learning
- To give our parents/carers a voice, in an informal setting, that will enable them to raise any general issues or concerns they may have
- To provide a mechanism whereby the Headteacher and Governors may consult and inform parents/carers of new policies and procedures
- The Forum will act as an advisory and consultative body within our school
- The Forum will not be used for individual complaints or issues. These should always be addressed by contacting the school personally and in private. The Forums will not involve discussions about individual children, families or teachers.
We look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible. Your views are important to us.
Agenda for 29th June 2015
- Tour of the school
- Parent Voice Impact
- Celebrating Success